Software Developer, Windsor ON
Salary: $50 – $60K
DUROBYTE offers an innovative, dynamic environment where superior technology and custom product designs are applied to boost performance, functionality and productivity for our customers. Come join our team of experts who avidly transform concepts into inventive and original products.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for applying different existing technologies, adapting these and adding/integrating them to produce fully functioning systems in new innovative state of the art applications. This will be both challenging and exciting, you will have strong influence on the design and the potential success of the products we design.
You will need to be organized, resourceful and open minded to work well in this leading-edge position. Project planning, documentation, specifications are skills that you will need in addition to programming.
- Video and Image processing experience
- C and C++ programming – multithreading
- Machine learning experience
- Ubuntu Operating System – Scripting
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- CUDA and NVIDIA GPU Experience
- ARM Architecture
- Fly capture Cameras Software
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org