Sales Solution Specialist
DuroByte Inc – Windsor, ON
DuroByte is a leading provider of Industrial Controls Engineering as well as innovative electronic design, build and manufacturing.
With over 100 years of combined industry experience, DuroBytes strength lies in its knowledgeable and experienced staff to design & install unique industrial automation hardware and software solutions solving difficult industry problems.
This, paired with DuroBytes ability to provide a comprehensive blend of superior technology and customized product designs to boost performance, functionality and productivity is a unique formula for success.
As a Sales Solutions Specialist, you will thrive on the challenges of servicing customers, providing solutions to meet their needs and promoting products and services. You will be influential and a large part of helping shape DuroBytes future by defining our brand and building strategic relationships.
Your duties and responsibilities will contribute to exceeding DuroBytes sales growth goals by:
- Utilizing your strong sales capabilities, including:
- Prospecting in the automotive and process based industries
- Identifying clients’ key needs that will have DuroByte creating unique solutions to challenges
- Accelerating qualified opportunities through the sales process
- Utilizing skills and efficiencies in preparing and tracking quotes
- Closing business opportunities and removing them from the sales domain
- Increasing existing client share of wallet by upselling products and services via understanding, exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities
- Building relationships with key customers to gain trust and confidence
- Communicating internally the industry requirements and opportunities being pursued via use of CRM tools and regular meetings
- Engaging potential customers at trade shows, conventions, social, and networking events
No one person is an island, thus you will be an integral part of the management team and understand the backlogs, resource utilization, profitability, and company growth strategies to target sales activities for both short term and long-term planning.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills are needed to excel in this position. You are highly motivated, organized, competitive, creative, and a people person. You have strong problem-solving capability combined with excellent negotiating and closing skills. To ensure our customers will be well serviced long term, you are able to travel throughout North America as required.
DuroByte offers you an inclusive professional working environment, excellent wages commensurate with experience as well as a competitive benefit package.
If you are looking to be a large part of a results driven, collaborative & innovative organization, we’d love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Technical Post-Secondary
Experience: 5+ Years selling technical solutions; Automotive sector an asset
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com